Monday, September 26, 2011

Inspire


Small things I had fun with lately :)

Inspiration: Mason jar soap dispenser from Blissfully Content 

Mine: Didn't have a mason jar. Did have an empty bottle of Frank's hot sauce that I saved because I loved the shape of it.  Turns out the $1 Softsoap dispenser pump fits perfectly. One twist and now I have a beautiful soap dispenser for the kitchen. Only problem is the straw is a little short so I will have to find a different one eventually.




Inspiration:  Owl cupcakes from Family Fun

Night Owls


Mine: I got to bring some banana pudding to an owl themed baby shower. Kai "helped" me make an owl out of banana, nilla wafers, and frosted flakes. 




Knock knock. 
Whoooooo's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana ;)


The next few are from a baby shower I got to host for a very dear friend. She just had a precious, precious little girl! FB pics are making my heart melt haha!

Inspiration: Cake photo from Ruby Press



Mine:


Inspiration: Buntings are back!
Mine: Bunting Chandelier from wire hanger


Bunting over mantle


Candle holder turned flower vase


No comments:

Post a Comment